All families wishing to enroll in Freedom Christian Academy must agree with and actively support the school’s Mission Statement, Philosophy of Christian Education, and Statement of Faith as these will be the basis for all Biblical instruction and integration. Students are admitted on the basis of previous school records, personal family interview, and testing when deemed necessary.
FCA admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.
FCA will only enroll those students whose academic, physical, and emotional needs can be met. FCA has the right to positively affect the school climate by refusing admission to or removing from the school any student or family whose influence would be detrimental to the goals of the school.
K3 students must be three years old on or before August 15th of the entering school year. K4 students must be four years old on or before August 15th of the entering school year. K5 students must be five years old on or before August 15th of the entering school year. First graders must be six years old on or before August 15th of the entering school year.
FCA will not receive students or families who have an outstanding debt at another private or Christian school.
- An application for admission must be completed in full and submitted with the non-refundable registration fee. A copy of the student’s most recent grade card and TCAP or SAT scores must be attached to the application.
- Families are interviewed by a member of the administrative team to determine admission feasibility and grade placement. A placement test will be administered to determine admission feasibility and/or grade placement.
- Students enrolling for the first time must have: an official copy of their birth certificate (not the mother’s copy), a complete medical examination form, proof of required immunizations, and social security number. Upon acceptance, all these types of information must be on file prior to the student’s first day of school.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance, non-acceptance, probationary placement, or waiting list by phone and/or mail.
If space becomes an issue, registration priority is as follows:
- Current students and siblings
- Chilhowee Hills Baptist Church members
- New families
Tuition and Fees
2017-2018 School Year:
- High School $6,690/year ($557.50/month for 12 months)
- K5-8th Grade $5,922/year ($493.50/month for 12 months)
- K3 and K4 $6,234/year ($519.50/month for 12 months)
Included in tuition is the yearly activity fee, which covers field trips; testing; library, music, and art supplies; and admission to home sporting events.
Registration fee: $125 (non-refundable)
Textbook fee (K3-8th grade): $200
Textbook fee (high school): $250
Growth and Development fee: $250 (max. $500/family)
Tuition may be paid annually, biannually, or monthly. Monthly tuition is due on the first of each month beginning September 1st.
Note: After school care, summer care and lunches are not included in tuition.
Schedule a Visit
Want to find out more about what FCA has to offer your family? Schedule your visit today!
To schedule a visit, please contact Shannan Rebold at (865) 525-7807 or by email at email@example.com, or complete the contact form below.